Jump to navigation Jump to search
SH08 -- Tolstoy
- The entertainment district stretches out this far, although most of the clubs, bars and restaurants that are found here are boarded up and no longer used. Still, a handful of them have managed to reopen and gain business at various hours of the day. It's not quite as shiny as it used to be, but every place serves a purpose.
- Apartment complexes take up portions of city blocks, offering up housing that's fairly inexpensive. Where the buildings might have had several vacant apartments in the past, almost all of them are full now, as those living in the town have taken to apartment living, instead of houses.
- The once popular movie theater has seen better days, but has managed to re-open. There're no longer new movies, but viewings of shows from years past are offered once or twice a week.
Places of Note
- Mnemosyne Books
- Arcade Lofts
- Old Sanctuary Apartments
NPCs of Note
- Esther (Old Sanctuary Apartments)
- Controlled by the Mage Alexandra and her cabal The Effulgent Parable.
- Controlled by The Mysterium.
Shadow / Hisil
- COMING SOON.
||Logs:A Murder of Crows - Ashes and Ruin|
||Logs:Mysterium Meeting 03.15.15|
||Logs: The Fire Incident|
||Logs:Questioning the Mysterium|
||Logs:A Murder of Crows - Turns of the Cards|
||Logs:The Lost and Found|
||Logs:Look What the Cat Dragged In|